This is a distance contract pursuant to Article 50 and subsequent amendments of Legis. Decree no. 206, September 6th, 2005 (Consumer code). The contract is for the sale of goods by the company *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO – Street … – ZIP Code City Province – VAT No. … *** and the consumer (the customer).
The contract is successfully concluded through the acceptance of a purchase proposal issued by the Customer by telephone or via the internet following the request to provide content on the website.
Terms of Sale
The purchase of products available on-line as illustrated and described in their fact sheets and specifications is made by the customer at the price indicated on the website upon order confirmation, in addition to transport costs, as shown at the moment of purchase.
Before confirmation of the purchase, the customer will be shown the cost of each selected product, the total cost – if there are several products – and related transport charges, as well as the total VAT for prices not inclusive of VAT.
Purchases will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer. Always indicate a phone or fax number or e-mail address for any communications. (Delivery time within 10 working days).
The customer is responsible for making sure the package is intact and undamaged. The customer must accept the delivery only after checking the package.
If the package has any visible faults as stated above, the customer must file a complaint with the carrier, refrain from collecting the merchandise and send an e-mail through the website or a fax to *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO ***
The company *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO *** guarantees the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. To exert this right you must send a registered letter with return receipt and preferably also a fax to our number by specifying the order number and which products you are returning Within 10 days of receiving the merchandise. The right to return is subject to the following conditions:
1) the purchased merchandise must be returned unused and intact in its original package and with all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessories), preferably without labels or adhesive tape on the product’s original package;
2) by law expenses will be borne by the customer;
3) until signed for reception in our warehouse, the customer is entirely responsible for shipping. We will not be held liable, under any circumstances, for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with shipments that are uninsured or not traceable (e.g. priority mail);
4) if the goods are damaged during delivery, we will promptly inform customers (within 5 working days after receiving the goods) to allow them to file a complaint against the carrier they employed and obtain a refund for the value of the goods (if insured); should this happen, the product will be made available to the customer to have it returned and at the same time the request to withdraw will be cancelled;
5) if, however, the returned merchandise is intact regarding all the aspects mentioned above, we will only refund the cost of the merchandise (not the shipping costs) by bank transfer, 10 days after reception.
Any dispute between the parties in question shall be submitted to the Court of the location where the contract was executed.
Payment for the products purchased and related shipping fees must be made by the customer at the time of confirmation of the order by using one of the credit cards, cash on delivery or bank transfer as indicated on-line.
WARNING: For payments made with credit card, your account will be charged at the time the order is made. For Bank Transfers or Checks/Money Orders, the material will be delivered once we receive the payment.
1)All products marketed by *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO *** are covered by a 24-month standard warranty for lack of conformity, in accordance with Legis. Decree no. 24/02. To benefit from the support service included in the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or transportation document) provided with the purchased goods. Customers can download invoices related to their purchases from the reserved area on the website.
2) Pursuant to Legis. Decree no. 24/02, the 24-month warranty applies to non-conforming products, provided that the product is used properly in accordance with its intended use and as required by the enclosed documentation. This warranty, in accordance with Legis. Decree no. 24/92, shall be restricted to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In the event of non-conformity, *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO *** shall rectify the conformity of the product, at no cost for the Customer, by replacing it or reducing its price, until the termination of the contract. If the defect is not a non-conformity, in accordance with Legis. Decree no. 24/02, the Customer will be charged with any verification and transportation costs incurred by *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO ***
3) If for any reason *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO *** is not able to replace the product covered by the warranty (repaired or replaced) it may replace, with the Customer’s consent, the product itself (if still in the catalogue), or with a product with the same features and value or, finally, issue a voucher for the same amount towards the purchase of another product. The voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date.
4) *** ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO *** will not pay any compensation for any delays in replacing products covered by warranty.
5) In cases where the application of the warranty involves returning the product, the merchandise must be returned by the Customer in its original package with all its parts; to limit damage to the original package, we recommend placing it in another box when possible; in any case, avoid applying labels or adhesive tape directly on the product’s original package.
ABITARE 2000 DI FRANCO IACOMINO – P.Iva : 00113191217
VIA VARIANTE 7 BIS 117, 80035, Nola, Italia
Tel: +39 0818238031 – +39 3205345483
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org